[caption id="attachment_850" align="aligncenter" width="500"] When is it time to drop everything and get help?[/caption] Tooth pain can be a real...well...pain. But sometimes it’s hard to know whether your discomfort is...
Life can feel like it’s flying by. Between your job, home, family, social life, and what limited free time you can find, there aren’t many moments left over for personal care. But tending to the way you look and feel is one of the key routes to success. And if you’ve been dealing with crooked teeth for years, or even since your childhood, that’s having a big impact on your confidence. But do you have the time necessary to straighten your smile?
With adult braces, orthodontic treatment gets a lot less complicated. The entire treatment process prioritizes your needs. It’s simpler, more comfortable, and less obtrusive, yet the results are exactly what you’ve been hoping for. With Invisalign or Six Month Smiles, you can find the perfect smile you’ve always had in mind, without making extreme adjustments to your daily life. Here’s how.
Daily Commitments to Adult Braces
Traditional braces bond metal brackets to your teeth, and are impossible to ignore or overlook. Between their appearance and the daily care required, you’ll find your time in braces feeling like an entirely new ordeal. Alternative options aim to change that. With less noticeable brackets and wires (Six Month Smiles), entirely removable plastic trays (Invisalign), and less time spent in the office (both options), you’re able to keep living without extensive orthodontic commitments.
Adult braces offer
- Subtler orthodontics – Instead of broadcasting “I’m wearing braces!” every time you open your mouth, clear brackets and clear aligners leave you looking more like yourself, even while straightening.
- Abbreviated treatment time – Six Month Smiles prioritizes the teeth visible in your smile to offer much faster orthodontic treatment. If you have a healthy bite but crooked incisors, this treatment can help you see speedy results.
- Fewer dietary restrictions – Invisalign trays are completely removable. You take them out whenever you eat, brush, or floss, so you don’t have to make significant changes to the way you live your life.
- Heightened confidence – Because your smile isn’t impeded by metal brackets and wires, you can still feel good about your teeth during treatment. There’s less of an association with adolescence, and you can remain confident at work and in social settings.
- Fewer follow-ups – Invisalign trays are dispensed in sets, so that you can continue your progress at home. We know how busy you are, and hope to help you through straightening with as few check-ups as possible.
Barton Family and Cosmetic Dentistry offers both Invisalign and Six Month Smiles. If you’re ready to talk to our staff about whether you’re a candidate, simply contact us to schedule a consultation. Your straight smile could be on the horizon!