[caption id="attachment_850" align="aligncenter" width="500"] When is it time to drop everything and get help?[/caption] Tooth pain can be a real...well...pain. But sometimes it’s hard to know whether your discomfort is...
Welcome to Barton Family Dentistry’s new website! We are a comprehensive dental practice led by Dr. Billy Barton. With a diverse background in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and endodontics, Dr. Barton is prepared to rebuild, straighten, or heal your teeth while creating aesthetically ideal results. Dr. Barton is also well-versed in sleep appliance for treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. Whether your smile is lacking, you’re experiencing dental- or jaw-related pain, or you’re simply seeking caring general dentistry, our practice has a place for you.
Dalton Dental Practice on Your Oral Health Needs
It’s all about preventive dentistry. This is the practice of taking action to ensure dental problems don’t have the chance to arise. Preventive dental care takes place both in the office and in your own home. While we will use your regular dental exams as an opportunity to spot early signs of decay, gum disease, or abnormalities, we’re counting on you to follow up with excellent home care. After each exam, we’ll discuss the effectiveness of your oral hygiene, and make suggestions for improving your dental health.
Sometimes even excellent oral health can’t build the smile you’ve imagined. Should your teeth require restoration or cosmetic work, we will help you develop a detailed treatment plan. The final results will remain with you for many years, and will transform your teeth and your confidence.
Barton Family Dentistry’s Services
- General Dentistry – We offer regular dental exams and cleanings, periodontal care, and ongoing education about your oral health. As you age and your health changes, we will provide you with the right tools and resources to continue caring for your smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Your cosmetic dental treatment can be simple or more serious. Depending on what you’re seeking, we will recommend treatments ranging from teeth whitening to porcelain veneers. Dr. Barton executes beautiful smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – If your teeth have become worn or damaged, you won’t be able to enjoy your smile as you once did. Tooth-colored composite fillings, inlays, porcelain crowns, bridges, or dentures will rehabilitate teeth in any level of disrepair.
- Dental Implants – These titanium tooth root replacements combine with restorations to restore full teeth. If you’ve tried dentures or partials in the past and been disappointed, we recommend giving implants some thought. Dr. Barton will walk you through the process, from early planning to post-surgery.
- Botox – Dr. Barton enjoys helping patients who have been dealing with chronic pain to feel like themselves again. Botox therapeutic will relieve the discomfort associated with clenching, grinding, or TMJ disorders. Botox cosmetic may be used as an aesthetic tool to relieve forehead wrinkles.
- CEREC Crowns – CEREC changes the way the porcelain crown procedure works. Instead of requiring a separate dental lab for crown fabrication, the CEREC system crafts restorations in our own office, within one appointment. CEREC patients don’t need to wear temporaries or wait for their crowns to return from the lab. And Dr. Barton controls the entire process to ensure your crowns fit and look just right.
- Adult Orthodontics – Standard orthodontic treatment is less than ideal for most adults. Those seeking a subtle straightening solution find solace in alternative orthodontics. Treatments like Invisalign and Six Month Smiles realign teeth without obstructing your smile with metal brackets and wires.
If you’re interested in any of the services listed above, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to getting to know you and your family, and helping you craft your perfect smile. Become a part of our dental community today!